Zombie Ideas

Chat about your costumes
Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Zombie Ideas

Post by Nostalgiascape » Fri May 03, 2019 7:04 am

Post your ideas/suggestions about Zombie costumes.

In 2008 I bought a mask at Halloween Express called 'Groundbreaker Zombie'. I lived in Phoenix so I wanted the dry desert zombie look. Then I took an older green long sleeve shirt, went out onto the porch of my apartment which had a patch of ground, and I buried my shirt a foot into the ground for two days, periodically pouring water over it. When I unearthed it, it looked like a shirt of a buried man.

I wish I had pics but I lost them, but I looked the part.
The wind howls and old shudders slam. Leaves blow in through an open door.A dark figure enters in. A blade slides down from his sleeve.

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master

Re: Zombie Ideas

Post by Murfreesboro » Sat May 11, 2019 6:08 am

I'm sure you did look the part! What a method actor you are! I would never have worn that shirt, LOL.

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master

Post by Nostalgiascape » Mon May 13, 2019 4:44 pm

In Halloween 2003 to be Jason post part 6, we rusted a chain with a padlock then drove three city blocks with it dragging behind my brothers truck to gnarley it up and I wore it around my neck that night. I had a good latex Jason mask and antiquated button up.
The wind howls and old shudders slam. Leaves blow in through an open door.A dark figure enters in. A blade slides down from his sleeve.

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master

Post by Murfreesboro » Tue May 14, 2019 4:49 am

Wow! That is commitment, my friend.