Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ   Live Chat/IM

Board index » Halloween Preparation » Paranormal and Ghost Stories

Post subject: The Man at the Light Pole
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:07 pm 

That's strange from last night after midnight, I didn't even look at my watch to see what time it was... I was pretty little drunk when smoking cigarette outside in the front yard as I can see the man who was standing beside the light pole at the end of the corner of the street. I kept watching him and seeing what he was up to do something there, I thought he was waiting on somebody to meet him over there. So I decided to put down a can of beer, then walked toward him and that guy was disappeared!!! Jeez! Imagine that??? Well, I kept looking around every distance to see what he was going.... I didn't find him, though... :?

And, I walked back to my house and grabbed my beer, then looked at the light pole again... he wasn't there at all. Something's bothering me when I saw him disappearring. :shock: Yes, that was true. As today, I went outside to take a look at the light pole, still nothing there. I guess I will check again tonight if the man is coming back and standing beside the light pole again or not.... who knows? I will keep eye out there tonight. ;)

Post subject: Re: The Man at the Light Pole
 Post Posted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:07 pm 
Haunt Master

Maybe you were hallucinating.

I'm a ghost hunter, feel free to ask me questions [everyone].

Board index » Halloween Preparation » Paranormal and Ghost Stories