Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ   Live Chat/IM

Board index » Halloween Games And Fun » Halloween Games

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: How will you die?
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:13 pm 
Halloween Master

Andy caught Lupus from Mac, and then he died of heart failure while sitting on the toilet.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:59 am 
Halloween Master

Mac was diagnosed with Lupus but his overworked, beleaguered doctor failed to advise him that it was the rare Lupine strain.

On the next full moon Mac set about to pacing around his haunt making adjustments here and there, it would be his best yet! Soon however he was scratching at his face, and stumbling over his swelling feet.

Panic set in as he realized what this transmogrification was: he was turning into a werewolf!

Frantic to ward off any canine malady he rushed into the house and tore open his chihuahua care kit.

He broke open a vial of Advantage and wiped it on his neck and took an large dose of heart worm medicine...just in case.

He grabbed some clippers and tried to keep up with the growing coat to minimize the chances of attracting any ticks that might be in his yard, then doused himself in a cloud of flea powder in case the Advantage didn't take.

He set out a bowl of fresh water and a raw steak, then chained himself to a sturdy tree just before his hands had completely lost their opposable thumbs.

"Perfect" he thought to himself (although it was the dog equivalent of 'perfect').

A few minutes later he snapped his neck on the collar while trying to leap the fence when an attractive little poodle happened by.

Prepare for death & follow me.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:56 pm 
Halloween Master

Andy was watching a monster movie marathon when his advanced age finally got the better of him and he crumbled into a pile of dust.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:13 pm 
Halloween Master

I will be shot.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:01 pm 
Halloween Master

Mac will shoot you and then himself after the guilt sets in.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:03 pm 
Halloween Master

Ciuin will die of explosive hemorrhoids from sitting at the computer for so long

Post Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:52 am 
Halloween Master

Spooky was making a vain attempt at explaining the important differences between the various light sabres in the original SW trilogy to iHaunt, when his own brain in an act of selfless bravery, burst a blood vessel and ended the tragedy.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:56 am 
Halloween Master

Andy will die huffing model airplane glue out of a paper bag.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:16 am 
Halloween Master

LOL @ Andy..no kidding!

Mac was at the Renaissance fair watching the wenches pour drinks at the kings dinner when someone in a kilt flashed by in a rush of plaid screaming "the Black knight is coming!", Mac jumped up just in time to get hit by Ernie (the black knight) in his red pinto driving in late for work....Mac was found with a pinto emblem wedged in his sporran

Post Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:58 pm 
Halloween Master

While Mr. Mufu was sitting at his computer, lamenting his lost youth, a bird flew in and asked for some bread. Spooky said 'Sure, let me get some for you.' as he reached under his desk to pull out his state issued shotgun. He blew the bird away, leaving a bloody mess which he made his kids clean up. They quickly contracted bird flu and passed it on to Spooky. Everyone suffered but Spooky was the only one to die.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:57 pm 
Halloween Master

Ciuin was sued by the Ursine Anti-Defamation League, who received a settlement of $25 million. Unable to pay, she was shipped to China, where her organs were harvested and sold to wealthy Russian businessmen. The bits that were left were ground up and made into Spam.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:39 am 
Halloween Master

Mac was feeling a bit peckish and decided to make a fried Spam sandwich, because the market was out of canned haggis ( http://www.igourmet.com/shoppe/prodview ... rc=froogle ).

Showing an unusual lack of restraint he devoured not one, but two of the probably lethal sandwiches and soon began to feel woozy.

He took some Gas-X and Tums and washed them down with a good single malt, then took to the couch for a nap.

The combination of questionable cuisine and gastronomic remedies began to work on his subconscious and he proceeded to dream that he was the Hindenburg, not the Baron, the airship.

Making his way to the airfield in Lakehurst he began to feel internal pressure building in his mid-section and, in what can only be described as a Spam-plosion, burst into flames and burned to a crisp in his living room.

Authorities filed his case away as another incidence of spamtaneous 'human' combustion.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:20 pm 
Halloween Master

Andy couldn't catch his breath after a rigorous bout of typing. Reaching for his oxygen mask, he accidentally attached the hose of his vacuum cleaner to his face, which sucked his brain out through his nose.

Remarkably, Andy lived another perfectly normal ten years before a bear ate him.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:59 pm 
Halloween Master

Mac was out running, like he does every morning, when he tripped over a log and landed in a tar pit, they found him 3000 years later & put him in a museum, they marked him as a human species. :wink:

Post Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:03 pm 
Halloween Master

Witchy was out apple picking with her kids when she tripped and fell face first onto a rotting apple. It lodged itself in her mouth (which had been open because she was screaming in an earsplitting sort of way) and had to be removed at the local hospital. Unfortunately, the young doctor working on Witchy was so captivated by her eyes that he accidentally sliced off her lips while removing the apple. She was infected by a flesh eating bacteria which spread quickly to her brain. She died.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 19  Next

Board index » Halloween Games And Fun » Halloween Games