Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ   Live Chat/IM

Board index » Halloween Preparation » Off Topic Stuff

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: What cars do you drive?
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:25 am 
Halloween Master

I go to the auto shows and always know about cars price and mph. I like cars almost more than horror!

Post subject: Re: What cars do you drive?
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:47 pm 
Halloween Master

I actualy prices a couple of Lotuses myself. The MSRP sticker prices on both cars were arounb $78,000 plus tax, title and license fees.

And I was not overly impressed with what I read about them in the pefrormance reviews. Besides, for $13,000 less I can have a Lincoln Navigator, priced at around $65,000 and many dealors will take a percentage off the MSRP, so I could probably get it for under 60 grand if I played my cards right.

The more expensive cars (i.e the Asten Martin, Lambergini, Ferari, and the like) are so expensive because they are individualy hand made. They are not produced on a mass production assembly line like most of the cars are produced. Most of those high class car companies don't even make cars unless they have been ordered up in advance. There's about a 6 month wait for a Rolls Royce Phantom IV if you want to buy one brand new, because the dealorship has to put in an order to the Rolls Royce Factory. It's the same deal with Ferari, Lambergini, Morgan and Astin Martin. They keep a few models on the floor for display purposes, but the dealor has to place an order, the car has to be made and shipped to the dealorship, and then you can pick it up. The wait time could actualy be 2 or 3 years for som cars. The last time I checked the Rolls Royce web page, it was 6 months for a Phantom IV, which is their top of the line model. At an MRSP of over $400,000 it should be.

Mike

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Board index » Halloween Preparation » Off Topic Stuff