Creepmas a.k.a. Little Halloween

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Pumpkin_Head
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Creepmas a.k.a. Little Halloween

Post by Pumpkin_Head » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:29 pm

Hi Folks:

I just thought I would post something before I forget it, because with all the rushing around for the upcoming Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays, I might forget.

Anyway, December holds a little Christmas 'trick or treat' for us in that the 13th of December falls on a Friday, and we all knows what that means. "Little Halloween," or Creepmas, which ever you prefer. I will have one of my plastic jack o'lanterns it, and I decided to do a triple feature for Creepmas, 1. Will be Krampus. 2. Will be the original 1930s version of "A Christmas Carol" (hey, it's a ghost story) and 3. I will bring up the rear with "Mother Krampus." That aught to put a little holiday chill into the 'holly jolly' season.

I just wanted to post, and perhaps find out what some of you will be screening if you observe Creepmas or "Little Halloween."

Mike

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master

Re: Creepmas a.k.a. Little Halloween

Post by Murfreesboro » Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:35 am

We might watch Nightmare before Christmas. My son thinks it's a Christmas movie and refuses to watch it at Halloween, though I think it's a Halloween movie.

Pumpkin_Head
Haunt Master

Post by Pumpkin_Head » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:16 am

"Nightmare Before Christmas" would be right at home on either Halloween or Christmas. In fact, I even saw a short reference to Easter in that movie. But I could very easily enjoy it in October, and screen it again in December, because it intermingles both holidays.

Mike

Andybev01
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Andybev01 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:50 am

I havent thought about what to watch, perhaps the Great Pumpkin.

I can always watch that.
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.