Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ   Live Chat/IM

Board index » Halloween Welcome » Halloween General

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST!!!!
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:22 pm 
Halloween Master

I would say that bears give me nightmares, but one time while riding my motorcycle in Colorado, I was on a dirt road. I was driving a Yamaha 750 secca, and it was not designed for dirt roads. A bear did come out of the woods, and I found out just how fast that Secca could actualy go on a dirt road.

Mike

Post Posted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:29 am 
Haunt Master

I'm a fraidy cat of lots of things...don't really know why. I'm afraid of dogs.. I have been all my life, and I've had dogs all my life, including now. I'm not afraid of my dogs, just others. I'm afraid of going over bridges for some reason. I'm afraid of UFO's, and the list goes on..lol... Really weird, because I'm normally an outgoing person, and enjoy most everything!

Post Posted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:38 am 
Haunt Master

Arachnaphobia! Spiders!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The Duchess

Post Posted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:45 am 
Halloween Master

I think a fair number of people are nervous about crossing bridges. That fear may have a name, but I don't recall it.

Post Posted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:33 pm 
Halloween Master

Well you should be a litttle leary around strange dogs, because you have no way of knowing whether they're friendly or not. As for bridges, I have no fear of crossing them per se, but when I ride my motorcycle across one of those bridges that the road way is a metal grate, and the bike weaves and wobbles, that does scare me a little.

Mike

Post Posted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:20 am 
Haunt Master

The bridge thing, I can pretty much handle..I just close my eyes (except when I'm driving...then I CRAWL across the bridge! Makes me very popular to those behind me! lol)..The fear of dogs is paralyzing! Think I must have had a pack of dogs or wolves set upon me in another life!

Post Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 1:00 pm 
Halloween Master

When I was a little kid, I was afraid of the washing machine for some reason. I don't remember what it was exactly, except that it made a rather disquieting noise (to me, at least) when it was in the agitation mode.

Mike

Post Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:48 pm 
Halloween Master

fear of hieghts, and spiders, bees, ( being alone in the dark though I kinda like that fear) and Rossann Arnolds laugh

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

Post Posted: Mon May 07, 2012 12:39 pm 
Crypt Keeper

I'm afraid of the dark, like a little kid. If I have to walk through my house at night I will turn on every light along the way! :lol:

Post Posted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:19 pm 
Halloween Master

I'll go a step further and admit that I have a remote in my nightstand that lights up the whole place with one button.

Prepare for death & follow me.

Post Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:25 pm 
Halloween Master

I'm not afraid of the dark, but if I have to get up in the middle of the night for something, I allways turn on lights for fear of stubbing my toe while bumbling around in the dark. (narf narf) I also keep a flash light on my night stand in case of power failure. But as far as the dark is concerned, I actualy prefer it be totaly dark when I want to sleep.

Mike

Post Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:03 pm 
Halloween Master

Ha! Ha! I used to walk around the house all the time in the dark until my roommate got a black cat. Cat is too stupid to move when it sees a foot about to come down on it.

Post Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:36 am 
Halloween Master

When I was little, it used to scare me when the house would creak or make any kind of noise. It always seemed like that happened at night too. I'd hear something and throw the covers over my head.

Post Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:52 am 
Halloween Master

One winter during my girlhood we had squirrels living in our attic in Mississippi, and they had stored their nuts (pecans I guess, as we had two pecan trees in the yard) up there. They would roll the nuts around all winter long.

Before I understood what it was, I was frightened, but once we understood what was gong on, it was funny.

Post Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:34 am 
Halloween Master

Murfreesboro wrote:
One winter during my girlhood we had squirrels living in our attic in Mississippi, and they had stored their nuts (pecans I guess, as we had two pecan trees in the yard) up there. They would roll the nuts around all winter long.

Before I understood what it was, I was frightened, but once we understood what was gong on, it was funny.

I bet that was scary. My parents have pecan trees in their backyard and so there are quite a few squirrels in the neighborhood. I remember as a kid hearing those fat little monsters running over the roof and they sounded like elephants! I'm sure if they had been inside the attic, I would have thought Captain Howdy was up there :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » Halloween Welcome » Halloween General