I've missed y'all!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Midnight Witch
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: I've missed y'all!

Post by Midnight Witch » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:22 pm

Welcome back. I had a hiatus, as well.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” -Einstein

Hallowed Eve
Crypt Keeper

Post by Hallowed Eve » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:36 am

Midnite Shadow wrote:Hpoe you and baby are doing well and getting rest when you can ;)
Thanks! She seems to be on a sleep strike currently...hoping that changes soon! :lol:
I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion. ~Henry David Thoreau

Midnite Shadow
Halloween Master

Post by Midnite Shadow » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:06 am

Hallowed Eve wrote:
Midnite Shadow wrote:Hpoe you and baby are doing well and getting rest when you can ;)
Thanks! She seems to be on a sleep strike currently...hoping that changes soon! :lol:

I remember those days very well :) It will get better...in the old days they would rub a baby's gums with brandy or whiskey....hard to believe now huh?
They say that life's a carousel
Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well
The world is full of kings and queens
Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
Its heaven and hell, oh well

I am Vengeance...I am the Night!

I swear to God...[Batman]SWEAR to Me!!

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:29 pm

The more the marrier, and it's great to have you posting again. Besides, my own presence on this forum has been tenous at best due to my photo schedule, but a little Halloween spirit during this unseasonably warm early Spring season is allways welcome. And next month, we have our 2nd "Little Halloween" for the year, on Friday April 13th. I'll post a reminder on April Fools Day, but it will not be an April Fools Joke.

Mike

Pumpkin56
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin56 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:21 am

Pumpkin_Man wrote: The more the marrier, and it's great to have you posting again. Besides, my own presence on this forum has been tenous at best due to my photo schedule, but a little Halloween spirit during this unseasonably warm early Spring season is allways welcome. And next month, we have our 2nd "Little Halloween" for the year, on Friday April 13th. I'll post a reminder on April Fools Day, but it will not be an April Fools Joke.

Mike
I already have my calenders marked, Mike!

Li H'Sen Chang
Halloween Master

Post by Li H'Sen Chang » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:11 am

I was banned for a week but I am now back and won't post as much because I am busy now. :?
我想念我的家

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:28 am

My photo schedule is really picking up, and in the "merry merry" month of may, I have two weekends in a row that I will be working O T on Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday. That's going to be a huge BONANZA of a paycheck. Of course, the Irish have an old saying. For every moment of pleasure t here is a moment of pain. In this case, the moments of pain come first, leaving only the moments of pleasure behind. And the extra money couldn't come at a better time. Motorcycle Riding Season!