Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ   Live Chat/IM

Board index » Halloween Welcome » Halloween General

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2012 HALLOWEEN COUNT DOWN!!!
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:35 pm 
Halloween Master

That's about the name of it. If you were to take the names of all 12 months of the year and put them in a circle like a clock, April and October would be directly across from each other.

Mike

Post Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:30 pm 
Halloween Master

OMG DOES TIME NOT FLY,THATS 218 DAYS TO GO

Post Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:59 am 
Haunt Master

zoltan hound dracula wrote:

You mean that it is getting that close! Oh my!

By null at 2012-03-07

The Duchess

Post Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:49 am 
Halloween Master

The Duchess wrote:
zoltan hound dracula wrote:

You mean that it is getting that close! Oh my!

By null at 2012-03-07

The Duchess

As far as I'm concerned, it's right around the corner. I'm already trying to get all my ducks in a row. Props to buy/make, thinking of what to carve (although I really don't have room for anymore pumpkins :)), how to arrange everything...it's serious business

Post Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:27 am 
Halloween Master

Right now my imediate plans are for Summer motorcycle trips and 'haunted road trips,' and of course, I am tryint to put together a fireworks budget for the 4th of July, but that does not mean that I am forgetting about the 'big day' itself. I do have a few things I plan to do in the near future to start preparing for Halloween 2012.

I still want to do an inflatable filled with helium, and there are a few haunted attractions I would like to visit.

Mike

Post Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:02 pm 
Halloween Master

WELL I MUST SAY WE ARE HALF WAY THERE NOW TO HALLOWEEN,THE WHOLE MONTH OF OCTOBER IS HALLOWEEN TO ME,SO ITS GETTING CLOSER,YAA, :wink:

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:20 am 
Halloween Master

We've hit the 6 month mark, Pumpkinheads!!

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:46 am 
Halloween Master

That's exactly how it is for me, Zoltan. The entire month of October is for putting up decorations, going on 'haunted road trips,' and watching as many horror movies as I can get away with. IT's also more or less the 'last hurah' for the motorcycling season, as the weather really does start to deteriorate after Halloween. Part of my Halloween tradition is a Halloween Midnight Motorcycle Ride. Last year it was as cold as the proverbial witch, but I still had fun.

Mike

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:48 am 
Halloween Master

Pumpkin_Man wrote:
That's exactly how it is for me, Zoltan. The entire month of October is for putting up decorations, going on 'haunted road trips,' and watching as many horror movies as I can get away with. IT's also more or less the 'last hurah' for the motorcycling season, as the weather really does start to deteriorate after Halloween. Part of my Halloween tradition is a Halloween Midnight Motorcycle Ride. Last year it was as cold as the proverbial witch, but I still had fun.

Mike

Oh Mike, please. Just put on your Chewbacca costume before you take a winter ride and you should be just fine :wink:

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:50 am 
Halloween Master

Good idae, only Halloween isn't in the Winter time. It's late Fall. I do a lot of riding through out the month of October, however.

Mike

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:04 am 
Halloween Master

Pumpkin_Man wrote:
Good idae, only Halloween isn't in the Winter time. It's late Fall. I do a lot of riding through out the month of October, however.

Mike

HEY MIKE,CAN I ASK WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HAUNTED ROAD TRIP TO MIND HUH 8)

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:10 am 
Halloween Master

Pumpkin_Man wrote:

Mike

I know it's not in the winter, but you did say that you're last Halloween ride was chilly and that you can't ride in the winter. I believe that I solved your problem :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:14 am 
Halloween Master

I don't know if I can answer your question accurately, because I take tons of 'haunted road trips,' and many are better then others. It's more or less an on going process. So far, my number 1 favorite 'haunted road trip' was the Bartonville Insane Asylum, with the Bachelor's Grove Cemetery comming in a close 2nd. Bachelors Grove is much more known then Bartonville, and has legends associated with it, dating back almost 200 years, and everything from a dumping ground for Al Capone's "rub-out" victims to devil worship have abounded. It, too, is considered one of the most haunted places in the world, but when I was there, I was attacked by an almost satanic plague of mosquitos. To boot, is was 96 degrees, my camera lenze fogged up from being in the airconditioned car, and as fascinated as I was, I couldn't stand it for more then 40 minutes. By the time I got back to the car, I had more mosquito bites then Carter had liver pills.

Mike

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:17 am 
Halloween Master

Pumpkin_Man wrote:
I don't know if I can answer your question accurately, because I take tons of 'haunted road trips,' and many are better then others. It's more or less an on going process. So far, my number 1 favorite 'haunted road trip' was the Bartonville Insane Asylum, with the Bachelor's Grove Cemetery comming in a close 2nd. Bachelors Grove is much more known then Bartonville, and has legends associated with it, dating back almost 200 years, and everything from a dumping ground for Al Capone's "rub-out" victims to devil worship have abounded. It, too, is considered one of the most haunted places in the world, but when I was there, I was attacked by an almost satanic plague of mosquitos. To boot, is was 96 degrees, my camera lenze fogged up from being in the airconditioned car, and as fascinated as I was, I couldn't stand it for more then 40 minutes. By the time I got back to the car, I had more mosquito bites then Carter had liver pills.

Mike

INTERESTING!!! THANKS MIKE!

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:20 am 
Halloween Master

No problem. I would love it if some of us here on Halloween.com could all get together for a haunted road trip some time.

Mike

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 18  Next

Board index » Halloween Welcome » Halloween General