Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ   Live Chat/IM

Board index » Halloween Welcome » Halloween General

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2012 HALLOWEEN COUNT DOWN!!!
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:23 am 
Halloween Master

Pumpkin_Man wrote:
No problem. I would love it if some of us here on Halloween.com could all get together for a haunted road trip some time.

Mike

I'd be delighted, Mike. However I won't get on your motorcycle or in the side car :lol:

I need transportation with a roof, doors, windows, heating/ac, and some decent tunes :)

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:25 am 
Halloween Master

Pumpkin_Man wrote:
No problem. I would love it if some of us here on Halloween.com could all get together for a haunted road trip some time.

Mike

HEY MIKE IF I LIVED IN AMERICA I WOULD BE MIGHTY KEEN I CAN TELL YOU THAT 8)

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:26 am 
Halloween Master

Well, as much as I love the bike, there are times when I need those things, too. Especialy the tunes. But I was thinking in terms of meeting with a group of us somewhere. The problem is, we're scattered all over the globe, so we would have to have a group who are reasonably close in proximity.

Mike

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:33 am 
Halloween Master

Pumpkin_Man wrote:
Well, as much as I love the bike, there are times when I need those things, too. Especialy the tunes. But I was thinking in terms of meeting with a group of us somewhere. The problem is, we're scattered all over the globe, so we would have to have a group who are reasonably close in proximity.

Mike

Well how bout this: You're in Illinois, right? So you can swing by Wisconsin and grab Midnight, I'll head down south and pick up Spooky, we can meet in Missouri when we pick up Witchy and then all ride together to Tennessee to get Murf on our way to New York to meet up with Ramaries and then we all head to Sleepy Hollow. Jade and Nevermore, being in Arizona and California, respectively, are out of the way and they'll have to catch a flight to meet us at the Headless Horseman's house. If I have everyone's resident state correct, then I think I've just come up with a brilliant plan. Sorry if I left people out, but I have no idea where you live 8)

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:36 am 
Halloween Master

Sleepy Hollow! Woo-hoo!

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:46 am 
Halloween Master

Pumpkin56 wrote:
Pumpkin_Man wrote:

Mike

Well how bout this: You're in Illinois, right? So you can swing by Wisconsin and grab Midnight, I'll head down south and pick up Spooky, we can meet in Missouri when we pick up Witchy and then all ride together to Tennessee to get Murf on our way to New York to meet up with Ramaries and then we all head to Sleepy Hollow. Jade and Nevermore, being in Arizona and California, respectively, are out of the way and they'll have to catch a flight to meet us at the Headless Horseman's house. If I have everyone's resident state correct, then I think I've just come up with a brilliant plan. Sorry if I left people out, but I have no idea where you live 8)

HEY PUMPKIN56 ,WELL I BETTER GET MY CANOE READY AND HEAD ACROSS THE POND IF IM GOING TO MAKE IT IN TIME FOR HAUNTED ROAD TRIPS HUH 8)

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:53 am 
Halloween Master

I would suggest a flight Z. We're not going to wait all year for you to get here via canoe 8)

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:59 am 
Halloween Master

YEP PUMPKIN56,FLIGHT MIGHT BE SLIGHTLY QUICKER :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:07 pm 
Halloween Master

zoltan hound dracula wrote:

Yeah, the ghosts may wait, but the rest of us won't :wink:

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:11 pm 
Halloween Master

Pumpkin56 wrote:
zoltan hound dracula wrote:

Yeah, the ghosts may wait, but the rest of us won't :wink:

:lol:

Post Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:11 am 
Halloween Master

That actualy sounds like it would be a fun 'haunted road trip," Pumpkin56. but I would insist on taking the Harley, as the price of gas would make taking the car almost prohibitive, being that I would going to Sleepy Hallow via Wisconsen.

On a serious note, for those of us who are situated in the same general geographical location, a meeting at a haunted location would be a fun thing to do.

Mike

Post Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:53 am 
Halloween Master

I hear ya Mike because I would be in the same boat. I would be coming from south Texas. Now that I think about it, I'd propably make a pit stop in the Big Easy to pick up Duchess too. Maybe Witchy could hook us all up with some brooms? 8)

Post Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:51 pm 
Halloween Master

Oh, and by the way, my bike does not have a side car, so I only have room for one passenger, and my passenger seat is were I usualy bungi chord my sleeping bag with all my cloths wrapped in it. I don't have a tour pack, and my side saddle bags are too amall to acomodate anything other then my camera and a few small items. That's the one thing my Valkyrie had over my Harley. The Valk saddle bags could hold a lot of stuff. The Harley saddle bags were designed more for show then for functionality. They do look great, but have a very limited capacity. Since I don't have a tour pack, I have to either use the luggage rack behind the passenger seat, which could make it hard for drivers behind me to see my tail light, or I hae to use the passenger seat. With no passenger, the passenger seat is a pretty good place to put my sleeping bab, and it can also double as a back rest while on long 'haunted road trips."

Speaking of 'haunted road trips,' I am tentatively planning on an escersion, either in late May or early June (I have to use up some vacation time or I'll lose it) on making a trip to Travers City Michigan, to the Travers City State Hospital. It's another former insane asylum, only it might be opened to tourists. The ghosts stories about the old place abound. Many state that it's impossible to bring religions articles in the place, and a priest committed suicide in the chapel there.

I am hoping to hear from the Chamber of Comerce in that town to arrange a tour with the people involved in restoring the old place. And, of course, photos will be posted here when I get back.

Mike

Post Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:16 am 
Halloween Master

WELL WE"RE GETTING EVER CLOSER 195 TILL THE BIG DAY 8)

Post Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:11 am 
Halloween Master

6 More months till the big day!!! Yeah!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next

Board index » Halloween Welcome » Halloween General