LITTLE HALLOWEEN REMINDER

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Halloween Master
Posts: 6767
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:23 am

LITTLE HALLOWEEN REMINDER

Postby Pumpkin_Man » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:18 am

I was going to wait until April 1st to post this, but with my photo schedule and Holy Week comming up, I thought it a good idea to post it today.

"Little Halloween" Is only 2 weeks from this comming Friday. That's not even 3 whole weeks away, and I thought it might be a good idea to mention that as it's the 2nd one of the year.

On Friday April 13th, I am going to celebrate with the "Creature Features" news group by participating in a "Corn Festival." I am going to screen "CHildren of the Corn," one of the sequels to "Jeepers Creepers," and "Scare Crow." Of course, I will be putting out one of my plastic jack o'lanterns, and will have a bowl of those Reeses Peanutbutter Cup minies for my 'Trick or Treat."

Happy Little Halloween!! The Next "Little Halloween" will be on Friday July 13th

Mike

Halloween Master
Posts: 1428
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:33 pm
What is the highest number?: 10992

Location: The Pumpkin Patch...where else?

Re: LITTLE HALLOWEEN REMINDER

Postby Pumpkin56 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:49 pm

Pumpkin_Man wrote: I was going to wait until April 1st to post this, but with my photo schedule and Holy Week comming up, I thought it a good idea to post it today.

"Little Halloween" Is only 2 weeks from this comming Friday. That's not even 3 whole weeks away, and I thought it might be a good idea to mention that as it's the 2nd one of the year.

On Friday April 13th, I am going to celebrate with the "Creature Features" news group by participating in a "Corn Festival." I am going to screen "CHildren of the Corn," one of the sequels to "Jeepers Creepers," and "Scare Crow." Of course, I will be putting out one of my plastic jack o'lanterns, and will have a bowl of those Reeses Peanutbutter Cup minies for my 'Trick or Treat."

Happy Little Halloween!! The Next "Little Halloween" will be on Friday July 13th

Mike


I think I'll watch Trick r Treat and make skull cakes :)

Halloween Master
Posts: 6767
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:23 am

Re: LITTLE HALLOWEEN REMINDER

Postby Pumpkin_Man » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:01 am

Skull cakes?? MMMM Yummy. That sounds like a great way to celebrate "Little Halloween."

Mike

Halloween Master
Posts: 3392
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 1:06 pm
What is the highest number?: 9

Location: Eerie Acres Cemetery

Re: LITTLE HALLOWEEN REMINDER

Postby Rising Dead Man » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:33 am

Friday the 13th always feels like a mini Halloween to me, but I never actually celebrate. I think I will have to this time. Maybe put some decorations up indoors.
Halloween wraps fear in innocence,
As though it were a slightly sour sweet.
Let terror, then, be turned into a treat...
~Nicholas Gordon

Halloween Master
Posts: 1428
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:33 pm
What is the highest number?: 10992

Location: The Pumpkin Patch...where else?

Re: LITTLE HALLOWEEN REMINDER

Postby Pumpkin56 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:45 am

I think you should, RDM. We should all be in this together since it's a wee nudge to our holiday :)

Halloween Master
Posts: 3392
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 1:06 pm
What is the highest number?: 9

Location: Eerie Acres Cemetery

Re: LITTLE HALLOWEEN REMINDER

Postby Rising Dead Man » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:25 am

Pumpkin56 wrote:I think you should, RDM. We should all be in this together since it's a wee nudge to our holiday :)


I'll need to pick a horror movie and a CD to play.
Halloween wraps fear in innocence,
As though it were a slightly sour sweet.
Let terror, then, be turned into a treat...
~Nicholas Gordon

Halloween Master
Posts: 550
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:18 am
What is the highest number?: 10992

Location: HALLOWEENTOWN

Re: LITTLE HALLOWEEN REMINDER

Postby zoltan hound dracula » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:40 am

WELL GUYS IM GOING TO CELEBRATE FRIDAY THE 13TH TOO,PUMPKIN56 DON"T BE OFFENDED BUT I DIDN"T THINK MUCH OF TRICK R TREAT MOVIE,MIKE,JEEPERS CREEPERS IS A GOOD HORROR MOVIE,IM GOING TO WATCH 3 HORROR MOVIES AFTER WORK IN THIS ORDER,PARANORMAL ACTIVITY,THE RING,FINGERPRINTS,HEY GUYS GIVE THAT ONE A TRY ITS GOOD HONESTLY,WORTH A WATCH,SO THATS MY LITTLE HALLOWEEN ALL PLANNED OUT 8)

Halloween Master
Posts: 3392
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 1:06 pm
What is the highest number?: 9

Location: Eerie Acres Cemetery

Re: LITTLE HALLOWEEN REMINDER

Postby Rising Dead Man » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:51 am

Oh yeah! I have Jeepers Creepers. I think I'll watch that.
Halloween wraps fear in innocence,
As though it were a slightly sour sweet.
Let terror, then, be turned into a treat...
~Nicholas Gordon

Halloween Master
Posts: 6767
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:23 am

Re: LITTLE HALLOWEEN REMINDER

Postby Pumpkin_Man » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:35 pm

Two movies that I plan to screen are going to be "Children of the Corn" and Jeepers Creepers 2," but I really would like to go out to a horror movie if a good one is playing at my local theatre. Then come home to my plastic jack o'lantern, and the two DVDs I mentioned. OF course, I am still part of that "Creature Features" corn fest, but I do like going out to horror movies. Another way I can do it is do the DVD screenings first, and then go to the midnight showing if there is one. I might even be able to ride the motorcycle, and Route 47 can be pretty creepy at night time.

Mike

Halloween Master
Posts: 6767
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:23 am

Re: LITTLE HALLOWEEN REMINDER

Postby Pumpkin_Man » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:05 am

Hey folks, the 13th is THIS FRIDAY!!! Hope you all can joine me for "Little Halloween."

Mike

Halloween Master
Posts: 1428
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:33 pm
What is the highest number?: 10992

Location: The Pumpkin Patch...where else?

Re: LITTLE HALLOWEEN REMINDER

Postby Pumpkin56 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:06 am

Pumpkin_Man wrote: Two movies that I plan to screen are going to be "Children of the Corn" and Jeepers Creepers 2," but I really would like to go out to a horror movie if a good one is playing at my local theatre. Then come home to my plastic jack o'lantern, and the two DVDs I mentioned. OF course, I am still part of that "Creature Features" corn fest, but I do like going out to horror movies. Another way I can do it is do the DVD screenings first, and then go to the midnight showing if there is one. I might even be able to ride the motorcycle, and Route 47 can be pretty creepy at night time.

Mike


Hey Mike--I just got on Fandango and there's some horror movie called The Cabin in the Woods that comes out on Little Halloween. I know nothing about it except that Thor is in it BUT it is a a horror movie :)

Blast. I had hoped The Raven would be out this weekend but it doesn't come out until the 27th. Friday the 13th would be a perfect day for that one to debut!

Halloween Master
Posts: 1428
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:33 pm
What is the highest number?: 10992

Location: The Pumpkin Patch...where else?

Re: LITTLE HALLOWEEN REMINDER

Postby Pumpkin56 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:12 am

Pumpkin_Man wrote: Hey folks, the 13th is THIS FRIDAY!!! Hope you all can joine me for "Little Halloween."

Mike


Watch for me at your doorstep...or hiding in the bushes 8)

Halloween Master
Posts: 6767
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:23 am

Re: LITTLE HALLOWEEN REMINDER

Postby Pumpkin_Man » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:41 pm

I'll have to take inventory of my badly battered checking account before I go out to a movie, but that could be a part of my "Little Halloween" observance if there's a good horror movie playing and I can swing it.

Mike

Halloween Master
Posts: 1428
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:33 pm
What is the highest number?: 10992

Location: The Pumpkin Patch...where else?

Re: LITTLE HALLOWEEN REMINDER

Postby Pumpkin56 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:07 am

Happy Wee Halloween, Pumpkinheads!

Thanks for introducing us to this Mike! :)

Halloween Master
Posts: 4021
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:56 am
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: LITTLE HALLOWEEN REMINDER

Postby Murfreesboro » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:56 am

I haven't forgotten and will most likely screen a scary movie before my family comes home tonight.

This day also marks the 50th anniversary of my father's death. It was a Friday the 13th in 1962 as well.


Return to “Halloween General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 7 guests