Ghost at Disneyland

Do you have *real* ghost photos or unexplained photos? This is the section for it.
User avatar
NeverMore
Halloween Master
Posts: 5031
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:35 am
What is the highest number?: 10992
Location: 2nd level of Hell

Ghost at Disneyland

Postby NeverMore » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:44 pm

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master
Posts: 4541
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:56 am
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Ghost at Disneyland

Postby Murfreesboro » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:00 am

I took me a moment to figure out what I was supposed to be seeing, but then I did. Interesting. Do you suppose Walt walks around there at night?
Kolchak
Halloween Master
Posts: 902
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:06 pm
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Ghost at Disneyland

Postby Kolchak » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:29 pm

CCTV footage shot with a handheld camera? What you have is four different camera angles shot with the "ghost" being seen as if he/she is walking through the park.

Actually the security footage is not from a real security camera. Real CCTV would have time and date stamped on the bottom left and right of the screen. They're part of the trick. Each one picking up on the fake ghost that has been inserted via cg. Then you have the supposed insider taking the footage and posting it all on youtube. There is no insider and this was not shot via security cam at Disney World. Four different hand held cams, shot and then put into a fake 4 screen monitor. Sorry guys I'm a cop....I'm always looking for the con.

For a trick to work it has to be believable and that's how you get the people sucked in.....Not to mention those who want to believe no matter what.
Murfreesboro
Halloween Master
Posts: 4541
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:56 am
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Ghost at Disneyland

Postby Murfreesboro » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:07 am

Good analysis, Kolchak. I don't doubt you are correct.
User avatar
Spookymufu
Halloween Master
Posts: 9373
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:42 pm
What is the highest number?: 10992
Location: Somewhere in south Texas
Contact:

Re: Ghost at Disneyland

Postby Spookymufu » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:09 pm

Kolchak wrote:CCTV footage shot with a handheld camera? What you have is four different camera angles shot with the "ghost" being seen as if he/she is walking through the park.

Actually the security footage is not from a real security camera. Real CCTV would have time and date stamped on the bottom left and right of the screen. They're part of the trick. Each one picking up on the fake ghost that has been inserted via cg. Then you have the supposed insider taking the footage and posting it all on youtube. There is no insider and this was not shot via security cam at Disney World. Four different hand held cams, shot and then put into a fake 4 screen monitor. Sorry guys I'm a cop....I'm always looking for the con.

For a trick to work it has to be believable and that's how you get the people sucked in.....Not to mention those who want to believe no matter what.


**sticks fingers in ears**
LALALALALALALALALALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU...........I WANT TO BELIEVE I WANT TO BELIEVE I WANT TO BELIEVE.......LALALALALALALALA



haha
http://theyard.netii.net/
"You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar but if you pull their wings off they'll eat whatever you give them!"
Kolchak
Halloween Master
Posts: 902
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:06 pm
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Ghost at Disneyland

Postby Kolchak » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:32 pm

Spookymufu wrote:
Kolchak wrote:CCTV footage shot with a handheld camera? What you have is four different camera angles shot with the "ghost" being seen as if he/she is walking through the park.

Actually the security footage is not from a real security camera. Real CCTV would have time and date stamped on the bottom left and right of the screen. They're part of the trick. Each one picking up on the fake ghost that has been inserted via cg. Then you have the supposed insider taking the footage and posting it all on youtube. There is no insider and this was not shot via security cam at Disney World. Four different hand held cams, shot and then put into a fake 4 screen monitor. Sorry guys I'm a cop....I'm always looking for the con.

For a trick to work it has to be believable and that's how you get the people sucked in.....Not to mention those who want to believe no matter what.


**sticks fingers in ears**
LALALALALALALALALALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU...........I WANT TO BELIEVE I WANT TO BELIEVE I WANT TO BELIEVE.......LALALALALALALALA



haha



I want to believe too! :) :) :)

That's why I'm still looking!! :D :D :D

Maybe someday I'll see one!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

But this is also why I love Penn & Teller and the Amazing Randy, because they know how things like this are faked and are quick to bust the fakers! :eye: :eye: :eye:
User avatar
Andybev01
Halloween Master
Posts: 11718
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:44 pm
What is the highest number?: 9
Location: Spook Central.

Re: Ghost at Disneyland

Postby Andybev01 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:56 pm

Is Bull***t on tv anymore ?

That was a great show.
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.
Kolchak
Halloween Master
Posts: 902
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:06 pm
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Ghost at Disneyland

Postby Kolchak » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:32 pm

Andybev01 wrote:Is Bull***t on tv anymore ?

That was a great show.



Yea it was ! I loved it!

But I don't think so. It's still on Showtime, but all the ones I've seen are reruns going back as far as 2007. They had the one on recently where they ripped John Edward and other fake psychics to pieces. That worthless piece of white trash; Sylvia Browne finally croaked back in 2013, and if there is a burning place, then hopefully she's there. She was so worthless that they kicked her off Coast to Coast AM. You have to really screw up to have that happen!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kolchak
Halloween Master
Posts: 902
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:06 pm
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Ghost at Disneyland

Postby Kolchak » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:42 pm

I know I've said this before, but these scumbags imho are lower than low. They take advantage of people when they are the most vulnerable and have been known to bilk them out of their life savings. I'd love to take them out into the swamp and use them as gator bait! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink:
User avatar
Andybev01
Halloween Master
Posts: 11718
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:44 pm
What is the highest number?: 9
Location: Spook Central.

Re: Ghost at Disneyland

Postby Andybev01 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:40 pm

Speaking of C TO C AM, Art Bell is supposed to be coming out of retirement.

Lookin' forward to that !
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.
Kolchak
Halloween Master
Posts: 902
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:06 pm
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Ghost at Disneyland

Postby Kolchak » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:56 pm

Yea, I heard old Art is coming back for his like 20th time out of retirement! :lol: :wink:

Sounds like he and George might have some kind of grudge going on? Can't really tell. Hear Noory the other night talking about Art coming back on internet radio, but you could hear in Georges voice that there was no welcome back tone. More like, we're going to be competing with each other. I read somewhere that Art claimed George slighted him in some way or another, but I don't know the details or if there is any truth there. Art was imho a little better with the interview skills but George had a wider grasp of things going on outside the paranormal world.

To be honest, my favorite host of the show has been George Knapp. Knapp is a professional newsman and regardless who he has on, he is up to snuff on the guest and the topic. Noory on a pretty regular basis seems to be lost when he is interviewing someone. He asks silly questions and more than once I've heard him repeat a question. I guess he's up so late, he thinks nobody is paying attention! :P :P :P
robertosmith
Ghost
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:47 am
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Ghost at Disneyland

Postby robertosmith » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:53 am

NeverMore wrote:Looks pretty real to me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnjibWcbV2o


It's really shocking, I think it's real but what was this ?
BillyFowler
Ghost
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:49 am
What is the highest number?: 10992
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Was this a ghost? This encounter at disneyland?

Postby BillyFowler » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:27 am

I was calling out the name of a ghost I feel emotionally attached too at Disneyland ( she died there ) and I was whispering her name for a SIGN to know she was here. (i didnt yell cause people would think im crazy)

all of a sudden I started to see blue lights flash by me. I moved my eyes around to see if my eyes were seeing them from lighs... but no. They zoomed by occasionally & after I asked for her to give a sign.

after that ... nothing.

was this my eyes? the lights? or a ghost?

Return to “Real Ghost Photos”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests